Starbucks can easily instruct its workers on how to act in a race-conscious environment. The Corporation does not need to close for a day. Here are the simple rules:
1) All Black peoples are victims of institutional racism;
2) All White people benefit from White Privilege;
3) All Asians, although they are “people of color,” nevertheless are to be treated like White people;
4) All Brown and Red people are to be treated like Black people;
5) Act accordingly;
6) If you disagree, look elsewhere for employment.